Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Almost Mother's Day!




Here's a couple of card samples from Lasting Impressions. Their new Idea Book is out and there are 5 of my cards displayed in the book. I've very excited and very flattered! Take a look at these L.I. cards and Happy Almost Mother's Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love the one with that daisy paper. Great ideas. Congrats on having your cards in the idea book!

    ReplyDelete