Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Saturday!



I belong to a card group called The Bossy Group. We've been playing a very successful card challenge where one member is the host for the month and she sends embossed "pieces" to members and we all create our own card from the pieces and then post a photo of same to see how many different designs we can come up with. Member Heidi was the host for August and she designed a beautiful birthday card sample and mailed her "pieces" to those of us who joined the game. Here's Heidi's original version and my creation from her "pieces." I hope you enjoy the weekend. I really enjoyed this card challenge! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yours turned out so cute!! Love that airplane! What template is that from? Such a cute idea to pair it with the happy birthday sentiment.

    ReplyDelete