Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!





Well, today is my 65th birthday. Oh my ... that does sound old. I'm one of those that celebrates each and every birthday the whole October month long! Hurrah. LOL I've received some wonderful craft gifts already and here's just a peek at a few embossing ones. The Cake Mix Project was made by Heidi and includes a card, the cake mix, frosting and sprinkles to decorate the cake! Barbara sent me the darling card with a group of goodies; my Aussie buddy Julie sent me the shirt a while back and now some Cottage Cutz Dies; and my little Canadian buddy Cin sent me the Fall Door Hanger. Nettie sent me the Carmel Apple Kit shown below. I'm a lucky girl. Thank you, my wonderful craft girlfriends. You are the best. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Donna. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So heartwarming to see that you received such lovely gifts from your embossing friends. Hopefully these small tokens shows how much you're cared for.

    ReplyDelete