Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day ... Almost!


I've been busy creating Valentine Cards with my dear friend Julie, from Australia, and here's a peek. I've had fun combining L.I. templates with Cottage Cutz Dies. This bear is one of my favorites.

4 comments:

  1. Oh it's super Donna. You're a die cutter now too!!
    Love the cupcake and feel the need to have one right now. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bear is fun. So glad you have extra craft time with Julie this week. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Donna! This card is so cute!! I'm finally getting out my stencils back out!! I'm gonna have to check out all the new ones I've missed!
    Hugs
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete