Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!





Yesterday I taught a "Never-Ending-Card" class. If you have never done one, you must but, let me warn you it is very time consuming. Each page flips to the next page until you have completed all four pages and then it begins all over again. Consequently, the card really never "ends." This one is for Mother's Day and it is completely embossed until you flip to the last page and there's a stamped Hedgehog relaxing and enjoying his day, in the middle of the card. Take a peek and then go color some eggs ... I'm off to do just that. Happy Easter. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment