Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Monday, September 18, 2017

FALL IS IN THE AIR!

Good morning everyone.  i can’t quite believe I am finally saying this but, “Fall is in the air” and OMG it feels soooooo good!  To help celebrate our cooler weather, here are some adorable fall cards from our Design Team at Lasting Impressions.  Enjoy and happy Fall embossing.  🙂  Donna

This card was created by L.I. Design Team Member Barbara using L.I. Temp #L9538:



 This card is also by Barbara using L.I. Temp # L9540:


Another card by Barbara using L.I. Temp #L9538:


Last card by Barbara using L.I. Temps #L9533 and #L9676:

 

Donna's card using L.I. Temp #L9541:


Donna's card using L.I. Temp #L9677:


Donna's card using L.I. Temp #L9416:


Donna's last card using L.I. Temps #L9240 and S571:


Kaye's card using L.I. Temp #L9613:



No comments:

Post a Comment