Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Sunday, October 11, 2020

OCTOBER IS FILLED WITH PURRRFECT BIRTHDAYS!

 

Donna's Purrrfect Bairthday Card for her daughter Lori using LI Template #S779.

October is one of my favorite months of the year ... filled with "purrrfect" birthdays!  And birthdays are our Monthly Template Challenge for October.  Here are a couple of ideas:

Barbara's Birthday Truck using LI Templates #L9413 and #L9139.  Barbara
has done it again with an adorable truck, full of birthday surprises.  OMG,
I love the colors and the way Barbara turned the corners down on
the graphic paper.  How cute!  Great job.

Barbara's Birthday Gnome using LI Templates #L9826, #L9139, and #S467.
This card really put a smile on my face.  LOL  How cute is this gnome?
Barbara also used a Happy Birthday Embossing Folder, for the
background and LI Cut Out Balloon.  Love it!  :-)


Karie's Dino-mite Birthday Card using LI Templates #L9764, #L9765, and #L9347.
I love how Karie made her birthday cards for October with a
Halloween Theme.  This dino is adorable and the
balloons really made me smile.


Karie's Birthday Pumpkin using LI Templates #L9530,
#L9669, and #L9660.  OMG ... this one is so funny!  I love the spider
and the web background paper and that silly candle in the middle of
the pumpkin.  Great job, Karie and eek ... very scary!  :-)


Karie's Pumpkin Cake using LI Templates #L9660, #L9323, and
#L9322.  OMG ... I think this one made me laugh the most!
What an adorable idea.  I love the colors and the ghost ... making
it all so spooktacular! :-)

Well, there you have it for today.  Stay tuned for more to come.  In the meantime, Happy Embossing Everyone!  :-)  Donna

5 comments:

  1. Well, something is wonky in the universe.. Barbara made both a truck card AND a gnome card and I didn't use either!!! I love them both Barbara, I really love the colors of both cards and the sneaky bit of birthday paper used. Super cute ideas, as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karie, you are so cute. :) Thank you for your sweet comments. All of your fun gnome cards and Donna's inspired me!

      Delete
  2. Except the truck is going the wrong way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karie, I LOVE your themed birthday cards . . . very creative and those balloons are adorable!!! Did you piece the jack o'lantern face?

    ReplyDelete