Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

SUMMER CAMP WITH KARIE!

 

Karie's Home Card from LI Summer Camp 2021.

Good morning everyone.  I have some cute cards to show you from Karie.  Let me first say, "this girl can cut better than anyone!"  Wow.  I really like all the beautiful colors Karie picked out for the first card above.  I just might have to pinch this one!  :-)  And here are some more of her ideas:












I think you will agree with me, Karie did a great job with Week 1.  I hope you ordered your Kit and played along.  If not, there is still time to get your Kit or order product from the Kit.

Thanks again Karie for sharing your beautiful cards.  Now let's get ready for "Christmas in July" which begins July 13th!  Until then ... happy embossing.  :-)  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment