Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

HAVE A BEE-UTIFUL DAY!

Good afternoon.  I hope you are having a bee-utiful day.  I sure am.  It started with the completion of my "Bee Teapot."  Yep, I can't stop making them!  LOL  Kaye at LI recently did a Bee Kit that inspired me to do another teapot using only LI paper and templates.  Here is Kaye's card:


And, here is my inspired teapot:

 



Talk about a whopper to make!  Oh my goodness.  But, I do love the outcome and LI Bee Kits/Tags sure made it easier to put together.  I used the following Templates:  S750, S682, S683, L9111, L976 and L9369.

I also received an adorable "Twin Bee Card" from LI Blog Team Member Barbara.  Barbara has supported me for many years on the LI Blog and I am so grateful and very delighted to show off her version of "Bee Kind and Bumble" and to call her my good friend.  Here's her card:


I have lots more to show you so please come back and visit often.  Happily buzzing, :-)  Donna.

No comments:

Post a Comment