Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Monday, June 17, 2019

LLAMA TELL YA ...

Good afternoon.  Recently LI came out with a few new templates, including a Llama!  Why the Llama has become so popular,  I truly have no idea.  But, it could have something to do with all the adorable, and very funny, sentiments that people have come up with and now you will find Llama cards everywhere on Pinterest!  So, "Llama tell ya"  what I did with the two new LI Llama templates.



First, I embossed the Llama (#L9820) on a piece of white cardstock.  Then I turned it over, face up, lined up the template with the embossed edges and I dabbed Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Distress ink through the template onto the raised sections of the Llama.  I then used a black Le Pen to outline some areas, added blush to her cheeks, embossed some flowers, and mounted the Llama onto my card base.  I used Sunny Studio Sliding Window Die to slide and stand my Llama upright, revealing the sentiment hidden beneath!  Here is my second Llama card:


For this Llama (#L9821 and i301), I used a Die Frame from My Favorite Things Die-namics and the Llama is actually inside the card ... looking through the window.  I embossed the Llama and distressed it the same way I did the larger Llama above.  If you search the internet, you can find lots of cute, adorable sentiments and here are just a few that might inspire you:

Another birthday?  No prob-llama!
Llama take a selfie.
Llama think about it.
I wanted this card to last so I llamanated it.

Llama wish you embossing joys, :-)  Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment