Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Sunday, April 19, 2020

FLOWERS ARE SPRINGING UP EVERYWHERE!

Donna's Happy Birthday Cut Out Flowers.
I have been having such fun creating cards with LI's Cut Outs.  Their recent release of flowers is right up my crafting alley.  Here are several examples using LI Cut Outs that I've made thus far:

Donna's Thinking of You - same design in 4 different colors.
Donna's Happy Birthday in Lavender.

Donna's Just For You in Plaid.

Donna's Glad There is You.

Donna's 2nd Happy Birthday Flowers.

Donna's Hello Circles.

Donna's Happy Birthday Balloons.
Donna's Thanks So Much.

Donna's second Happy Birthday Balloons.


Donna's second Thanks So Much.


Have you seen enough to be inspired?  Well, you can bet I am going to have some more.  I hope you will give the Cut Outs a try.  They truly are fun and so easy to use.  Have an amazing day and stay safe and healthy!   :-)  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment