Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Monday, April 13, 2020

IT'S A NEW DAY!

Good morning everyone!  I hope you all had a nice Easter.  We sure did with ham and Au Gratin potatoes.  Can you smell the pot of ham/beans I have on the stove?  Oh yum.

I got the nicest surprise this morning ... an email from a long-time embossing buddy!  I met Sharon years ago when we, who love embossing, were members of two embossing groups:  Embossing Exchange and The Bossy Group.  She sent me a photo of a card she made for her son's birthday and she did a fabulous job:


Sharon's card is so bright and beautiful.  She used Templates #L9574, #L1067, and #L9647.  Her layout looks particularly nice with LI's newest birthday papers.  Great job, Sharon and thank you so much for sharing!

Sharon asked if she might join the May's Monthly Template Challenge and, of course, I said, "Yes!"  It is Design Team Member Karie's turn to choose a template and she chose LI Template #L9758 Summer Flowers!  If any of you have that template and would like to join the fun, please send me your inspiration by April 30th.  :-)  I will post more about this Challenge soon!

Thank you again Sharon for making my day.  With embossing joys and the fun of friendship, :-)  Donna.

No comments:

Post a Comment