Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Thursday, May 21, 2020

JUNE IS ON ITS WAY!

Julie's June Template Challenge, LI  Zoo Template #L9214
 and LI Flower Template #S854.

Good morning everyone and Happy (early) Birthday to anyone born in June!  June is just around the corner and so is my Monthly Template Challenge.  I hope you will check-in often to see the adorable projects I have from the Design Team!  My Aussie buddy Julie just sent me the card above and it definitely made me smile.  This elephant is part of the LI Zoo Template and the Template is so versatile in that you can separate each animal on its own, duplicate the image, as Julie has done here, or simply add a coconut, as Design Team member Jan has done below.  Jan used the palm tree from LI's Surf's Up Template to make this wonderful Gift Bag:

Jan's Gift Bag using LI Zoo Template #L9214, and
LI Template #M10 Surf's Up.

Here is the backside of Jan's Gift Bag:

Jan's Gift Bag backside using LI Zoo Template #L9214 and LI's
Colored Impressions Software.
Now if you think Julie's card and Jan's Gift Bag are cute ... just wait and see what else I have in store from the Design Team!  :-)  Thank you Julie and Jan for these two wonderful, amazing projects.

Happy embossing, :-) Donna.


3 comments:

  1. Jan...your bag is really CUTE! I love it that you DON'T have to have the template to emboss the image! They are so cute just printed out and colored with, Colic markers, watercolor or colored pencils...or just printed or printed and cut straight out of the program and with added embellishments! It's all about the bling Sista's! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! I love, love, love the 3 cute elephant heads!!! What did you use for the flowers on their heads? They are really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops...supposed to say. Copic markers!

    ReplyDelete