Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Thursday, April 1, 2021

HIPPITY HOPPITY EASTER IS ON ITS WAY!


Donna's Embossed Carrots & Bunny

Easter is just around the corner and my daughter and I have been having so much fun, in beautiful San Diego weather, crafting outside.  Hop along and take a look at these cute cards we made and those made by the rest of the Design Team.  First up ... my daughter Lori:







And these are from Karie:









I
Isn't this Step Card from Karie amazing?


And here is a sweet chocolate Spring bunny from Barbara!


And below are my cards.  I really enjoyed creating this year's Easter Cards with the latest Spring Cut Outs from Lasting Impressions.  
I hope you found some time to make and send a card to someone to make them smile!  Happy crafting.  :-)  Donna




























2 comments:

  1. Oh girls .... you are amazing!!! How do you think of such cute things??? I love the inspiration you give to me! Soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for stopping by Kaye. These cards went together so fast and everyone did a fabulous job. :-)

      Delete