Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Thursday, April 29, 2021

SLEEPLESS IN SAN DIEGO!

 Good morning!  One thing you may not know about me ... I don't sleep!  I've been like this all my life, but I think as I get older (and I will be 76 this year, yikes), I am sleeping even less.  I'm not a napper so I don't ever "catch up" even if that were possible.  My average is about 4 hours and the first hour or so, I am in a deep sleep and my husband says I snore, but I don't believe him!  LOL

I am hoping to post some spring cards soon and in the meantime, Karie reminded me she made a Mother's Day Step Card last year and I just had to post it again.  I think during this pandemic there are a lot of people who are stuck at home and receiving a homemade card just might brighten their day! And while you are thinking about that, here is Karie's very cute card to inspire us all.  

Happy embossing, :-) Donna



2 comments:

  1. This looks much better now that I am a year away from it!! I didn't like making those flowers, even though I picked them!! But I still love the blooms paper. Now we need an idea for this year!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did such a great job on this card, Karie, I just had to post it again. I may even pinch it and make some for Spring! LOL It's a great look. :-)

      Delete