Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Monday, June 1, 2020

COWABUNGA!

Donna's Surf's Up Step-Up Frame using  LI Templates #M10 (Surf's Up) and #L9826 (Gnome).
Cowabunga is right ... June has arrived and this silly gnome has surfed his way to San Diego and on my Blog!  OMG ... you won't believe all the fun ideas he has brought with him.  Take a look at these cards and projects.  You are going to love them!

Barbara's Zoo Truck using LI Templates #L9413 (Truck) and #L9214 (Zoo).

Julie's Happy Birthday Zoo using LI Template #L9214 (Zoo).
Karie's Step Card using LI Templates #M10 (Surf's Up), #L951 (wave),
#L9215 (By the Beach), #L9216 (Sand Castle), #L9260 (Summer Fun),
#L9533 (Hi Sign), and #s472 (three stars).

Jan's Step Card using LI Templates #M10 (Surf's Up) and #L9214 (Zoo).  Jan used Colored
Impressions' Software and did some fun faux stitching.

Nettie's Surf's Up using LI Templates #M10 and #S711 (Sun).

I have a few more to show you tomorrow but, I will end today with a really cute idea I pinched from Pinterest.  It put a smile on my face and I hope my version will make you smile too! 
Happy Embossing, :-)  Donna


Donna's "Thanks a Ton" TP Humor using LI Templates #L9214 (Zoo) and #L9190 (tag).

3 comments:

  1. I love all the cards featured but your toilet roll idea made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy the TP made you smile. I thought it was so funny. Did people go crazy about TP there? We are finally getting it back in the stores. So silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is sooo cute!!! Who knew toilet paper could be such a 'nice gift'! Lol! Oh Donna, that is soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete