Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Thursday, June 18, 2020

FOREVER FRIENDS

Lidia's Zoo Birthday Card using LI Template #L9214.
Good morning everyone.  During my crafting adventures, I have  met some wonderful people who  have become life long friends. When I started embossing, I joined two embossing Yahoo Groups:  The Bossy Group and Embossing Exchange.  For years we sent embossed cards and projects to one another living all over the U.S., Canada, England, Australia and even Brazil!  While both of those two groups have long gone, the friendships I've made are still very strong.  I recently heard from my friend Lidia who lives in Brazil.  She decided to join June's Challenge with these cards:

Lidia's Sand Castle using LI Templates #L9216, #L1042 and #M10.

Lidia's Surf's Up using LI Template #M10.  I love the tiny buttons
she used on the shirt.  :-)

Lidia's Surf's Up2 using LI Template @M10.

To Lidia and all my crafting friends, over the years, thank you so much for always supporting me and for all of your wonderful cards and projects.  I look forward to sharing with you in July!  I am always looking for new ideas and if you have any with a summer theme, please email me.  I would love to have you join us.  Happy embossing, :-) Donna.



No comments:

Post a Comment