Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Friday, June 26, 2020

JULY TEMPLATE CHALLENGE ARRIVING SOON!

Barbara's Summer Ice Cream using L.I. Templates
#S711, #S474, and #S440.

Oh my goodness, where did June go?  We did have the normal June gloom most mornings but the rest of the days were beautiful.  July is on its way and so is the next template challenge ... anything summer.  My friend Barbara is usually the last one to send her projects and trust me, I wait on pins and needles for them to arrive.  She surprised me yesterday by sending two adorable cards ... the one above and one I will post later.  I love the sun she used and that smiling guy is truly one of my favorites.  Great layering technique and look at those tiny flip flops!  And the ice cream?  Well, that just makes me hungry for some!  I hope this card will inspire you to bring on your own summer fun.

Happy Embossing, :-) Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment