Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Thursday, July 23, 2020

DONNA'S KEEPERS!

Dick and Donna Lane
Years ago I found my soulmate and it has been my pleasure to spoil him during those many years.  Right now Dick is recovering from knee replacement surgery and for those of you who have experienced such a surgery, you know it's not fun!  As he spends much of his time in his Lazy Boy Chair, icing his knee, I've been going through some 20 shoes boxes of cards I've made over the years.  Usually, I make two of the same card ... one to mail and one to keep.  Dick, possibly feeling quite grumpy of late, suggested I go through those boxes and mail those "keeper" cards out!  Oh my goodness, I find it hard to part with them, especially since I think, and hope, my crafting has improved, and quite frankly, some of these "keepers" are a bit embarrassing.  :-)  So, I am laughing my way through these many boxes and mailing these keepers to family and friends because, who doesn't like to get mail ... even if some are on the "ugly-side!"  :-)  I hope you all have an amazing day and find some keepers of your own to send to someone to let them know you are thinking of them.  And, if you are looking for something new to do, during this Pandemic, take a look at Lasting Impressions' Summer Camp Classes.  You can purchase the projects now and on-line classes will begin August 3rd.  Until next time ... Happy Embossing!  :-)  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment