Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

IT'S A NEW DAY ... IT'S A NEW MONTH!

Karie's Seashells by the Sea!
LI Template #L9365, Distress Ink, and word sentiment.

Happy July everyone.  I am so excited to share with you some wonderful projects from the Design Team.  The card above was made by Karie and the design makes me think of all the seashells I collected over the years as a kid.  Hmmmmm, I wonder what happened to those shells?  :-)  Please take a look at these wonderful ideas and leave a comment if you can.  I would love to hear from you.  This next card is from Barbara and who doesn't like ice cream?  I love the cherry on top.  Great sentiment Barbara!


Barbara's Summer Ice Cream.  LI Template #S440.  Very nice coordinating papers and layout.  Scuffing the embossed areas really help the images pop.

This next card is from Jan and it's her idea of a summer day at the beach.  Wish I were there!

Jan's Beach Scene.  LI Templates #S714 (trees), #S711 (sun), #S621 (swim fins), #S659 (sand pail), #L951 (wave), #L9216 (castle), #L9571 (message in a bottle), and i152 (star fish).  Jan used Colored Impressions' Software to resize her images.  Jan has done a nice job of layering her pieces, tearing the sand piece along the shoreline and adding faux stitching around the edges of her card.  I like the way she mounted and popped up her tree branches.  The smiling sun gets me every time.





Jan's Summer Fun.  LI Templates #S440 (ice cream cone), #S509 (Summer Fun), #S474 (flip flops), and #S658 (sun glasses).  I love Jan's layout and striped papers.  Jan used Colored Impressions' Software for her sentiment and to resize images.

Jan's Flip Flops.  LI Template #L9113, Colored Impressions' Software, Word Expressions, Daisy Cutouts, and sequins.


These next two ideas are from Karie.

Karie's Squeeze the Day.  LI Templates #L9111 (large (flower), #L9698 (lemons), and #i114 (small flowers).  I want some lemonade ... how about you?  I love the wood background.




















Karie's Palm Beach Scene.  LI Templates #i14 (small flower), #M10 (palm tree) #L9533 (sign), #L9216 (castle), and #S472 (stars).  I love how Karie snuck in some drift wood under the shell and flower!  LOL.  Nice job Karie.

Next up are some cards I made also with July's Summer Challenge theme.

Donna's Beach Scene.  LI Template #L1045 and Colored Impressions' Software.  I also did some faux stitching and I used Glossy Accemts to make the water look wet!   The glossy water doesn't show up much in this photo so you will have to take my word for it.  This particular template has a "mate" to go with it and I used the look-a-like mate on my envelope:
Donna's Beach Envelope.  LI Template #S813.


Donna's Sailing By.  LI Template #L9124, Colored Impressions' Software, faux stitching, and 3D paint dots.  I am such a California Beach Girl and I love the water!

Donna's Lemonade for two.  LI Template #L1043.  This last card, I will not lie, I almost gave up on it!  OMG ... those tiny pieces and my poor eye sight are not a good combination.  LOL

Happy Embossing everyone and please check back on Saturday for some fun 4th of July cards!  I know, I know ... better later than never.  Take care and stay safe and healthy.   :-)  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment