Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Friday, July 31, 2020

ON THE ROAD AGAIN ....

Donna's Composition Travel Book 2011.

Years ago I made this Composition Travel Book to take with me on a Road Trip Dick and I took in 2011.  At the time, I didn't realize how wonderful this "diary" of our trip would be but, years later, as I look through this book, I am reminded what a great trip we had and I'm so happy I documented everything so I might travel along memory lane again and again and again!  I used LI Template #L9384 and Colored Impression's Software to complete the cover of my book.

Tomorrow is the first day of August and our template theme for the month is anything "vacation."  I can't wait to see what the design team comes up with and I hope some of you might be planning a road trip of your own, even if it's just to get out of the house.  Perhaps you might pitch a tent with your kids in your own backyard.  Skype family and friends and chat about a vacation you took in the past with them or one you are planning in the future.

I am wishing you all blue skies, great memories, stay healthy and go create a "vacation something" of your own!  Happy embossing, :-) Donna.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute journal! And when you go back and read about the trip it puts you right back there! Thank you Donna for such cute ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaye. I know you did a journal also. Do you have a photo of yours? With my new computer, I am struggling to find it. Send me a photo if you have one. Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete