Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

LI SUMMER CAMP WEEK 2 HAS ENDED!

Donna's Veggie Garden using LI Cut-Outs.  The inside reads, "Get well soon."

 Good afternoon every one!  I don't know how many of you are watching the LI Video Summer Camp Classes or have bought the kits but, Karie and I have been having so much fun watching the videos and putting the kits together!  Being a little newer to embossing, Karie has made her card samples much like Kerry did but ... she EMBOSSED her images!  She has done a fabulous job.  Here are her cards:

Karie's Sunshine Tag using LI Cut Outs and Templates L906, L9111 and L9260.


Karie's Veggies using LI Template L9417 and Cut-Out sentiment.


I love how Karie did this jar using LI Cut-Outs Vellum Jar and sentiment along with LI Templates L906, L9111, and L9260.  Don;t you love the new Tea Towel Cardstock?


OMG ... isn't this adorable?  Karie used LI Cut-Outs along with Templates L9310 and L9004.  I love the chicken coop with the little weather vane!  So funny.


Karie's Strawberry Tag using LI Cut Outs and LI Template L9367.



Just when I thought these chickens couldn't get any cuter, Karie comes up with these two embossed LI chickens, Template L9370, coop house template L9004 and Cut Out sentiment.



Karie's Strawberry Pocket tag using LI Cut-Outs and Template L9367.



Karie's LI Cut Out Sentiment and Template L9417.



Karie's Chicken Soup Tag using LI Cut-Out Sentiment and Template L9370.  He's adorable!



Last but certainly not least, this card from Karie screams SUMMER!  Don't you love it?  She used LI Cut-Outs and Templates L9309 and L9367.  Job well done, Karie!



With a page full of wonderful embossed ideas from Karie, I will be back tomorrow with some ideas of my own.  I would urge you to take a look at the very fun Summer Camp, Week 2, Videos and then get ready for Week 3, "Season for Freezin," beginning on September 14th.  Happy Embossing, :-)  Donna

2 comments:

  1. I love your embossed daisies Karie and the ladybug antennae. Your little embossed chicks crack me up . . . so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I so agree with you Barbara. And the wire antennas would certainly b e easier! However, Karie does a great job of cutting! :-)

      Delete