Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

SEASON FOR FREEZIN'

 

Donna's Snowballs using LI Template #L9178.

Good afternoon everyone.  For those of you following Summer Camp at Lasting Impressions you know today's video was all about Frosty Fun and when I think of Frosty Fun, I'm thinking snowmen and snowballs!  Who doesn't like a good snowball fight, right?  And here is my snowman along with Karie's snowmen:

Donna's Frosty Snowman using LI Cut Outs and Template #L9598.

Karie's Frosty Fun Snowman using LI Templates #L9342 & #L9328.


Karie's Season Snowman using LI Template #L9328.

Yesterday's video was delayed and I didn't get to watch it until this morning.  It was entitled, "Little Snowy Church" and here is what Karie and I did with our embossed versions:

Donna's Snowy Church using LI Templates #L9376 and #L9331.


Karie's Snowy Church using LI Templates #L9376 and #L994.
I love the stained glass look of Karie's church window, don't you?

Tomorrow's LI Class Video is entitled, "Merry & Bright Gift Card Holders."  I can't wait to see what that is all about.  Please come back and join me after class.  I will have lots more to share.  Happy Embossing, :-)  Donna.

No comments:

Post a Comment