Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

SUMMER CAMP IS GONE ... OCTOBER BEGINS!

 

Donna's LI Cut Out from Summer Camp

Good morning everyone!  LI's Summer Camp has come to an end and I think maybe the chicken Cut Outs were my favorite.  I've always loved birds and I find I can't resist a good looking bird to add to my cards.  Another thing I can't resist?  Celebrating my birthday the whole month of October!  That's right ... for me, every day in October is a birthday celebration and that has become more and more evident every day I am on this "side of the grass!"  :-)  Do you have a favorite birthday card you have created and can't part with?  OMG ... you would not believe how many cards I keep, in shoe boxes no less, because I simply can't part with them.  Here are just a few of my favorites, along with some birthday cards I've received.  If you would like to share your cards, please send me a photo at Luv2Emboss@aol.com.  I would love to post them.  Have an amazing day.  :-)  Donna

Barbara's Happy Birthday embossed card.


Donna's embossed Happy Birthday card.

Jan's card with LI paper.


Kaye's embossed Thinking of you card.


Donna's embossed Party card.


Donna's Birthday card using LI Cut Outs.


Karie's embossed Thinking of you card.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I had forgotten how cute these cards are! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete