Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Christmas In July



Now that the 4th is behind us, I'm preparing for my Christmas in July Class. With no new Christmas templates yet from Lasting Impressions, I turned to two of my favorite embossing buddies (Barbara and Heidi) for inspiration! Here are my two versions of their adorable card designs from last Christmas. Thank you girlfriends. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Love your versions of the cards. Just so adorable. Hope your class goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration!! I'm working on a Christmas in July card class for the elders at my work!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cards Donna. I wish I could get in the mood for Christmas! Thank you for the inspiration.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete