Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Friday, October 15, 2010

Corn-fused anyone?


OMG, my youngest daughter just turned 40 (ouch) and I made this card for her. The outside says, "I'm corn-fused" and the inside reads, "You can't be 40 ... I'm only 29!" I've had this corn template from Lasting Impressions for quite a while and this was the perfect time to use it. I'm always "corn-fused" so I think I shall get a lot of use out of the simple design.

4 comments:

  1. Donna, this is so adorable!! I love all the textures and the sentiment is hilarious. I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the sentiment. We must be twins - I'm sure I'm only 29 too. LOL
    Hope the pyrimage worked out for you!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you come up with the perfect sentiment for your cards.......and I'm only 29 too!

    ReplyDelete