Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Monday


I'm sure most of you have noticed that Lasting Impressions is having some difficulties with their new web site. Apparently, the old one just plain quit and they had to quickly create a new Home Page with lots and lots of work yet to be done. Be patient. They are working to resolve the many issues they are now experiencing. In the meantime, I'm still stamping. Yesterday I took a Copics Class and I am now Copic Certified. It was a great class and I learned a lot. Here's a card I made recently and the design is similar to one I saw on the internet and immediately said, "I have to do this layout!" I hope it will inspire you to try something similar. Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wee card Donna, such a cute image. Well done on your certification.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and cuddly Donna. Your colouring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete