Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Playing with Corner Bookmarkers

Hi everyone. Shamefully, I have been so busy helping Lasting Impressions with their Blog, I've not had one free moment to really concentrate on my own Blog! Ouch ... not good. I am excited, however, to show you a few things that you might be excited about too. For example, Lasting Impressions has some wonderful sales going on and recently, I posted these cute Corner Page Bookmarkers that are so fun to make. If you are lucky enough to own the Colored Impressions Software, you have hundreds of designs to choose from and can just print your bookmarkers or use your templates to emboss them as I did. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment