Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

FALL CARDS BY KARIE

 

Karie's very pretty Merci using LI Template #L9031.  All 3 flowers
are on this one Template.  It makes an impressive layout!

Good afternoon everyone.  Karie recently sent me this thank you card (Merci above) and it's "I" who should be thanking her for all of your wonderful ideas including these Fall ones.  Take a peek:

Karie's Autumn Leaves using LI Card Kit and Template #L9145.  I
love this plaid paper and you can easily use it for other seasons as well.
This beautiful idea comes from a Card Kit created by Kaye.

Karie's Celebrate Autumn using LI Template #L9145.  Karie's
fall leaves sure bring on the season.


Karie's Happy Fall using LI Templates #9370 & #L9541.
OMG ... don't you love this crow!  I am all "ears" to try this one!


Karie's Happy Harvest using LI Templates #L9540, #L9542, #i102, & #L9533.
I have yet to get my basket full of fall.  But, I sure like this Harvest..

Karie's Hello Fall using LI Template #L9613.  OMG, have
you got your pumpkin yet?  Do you carve a pumpkin with your family?


Karie's Scatter Sunshine Tag using LI Templates #L906, #L9111, & #L9542.
I simply love this Sunshine Tag.  The colors are so fallish!.


Karie's ABC Back to School using LI Templates #L9405 and #S571 on inside.  I
have always loved this template and I think it's a great idea for a Teacher's Card.
Karie did a fabulous job ... right down to the faux stitching in white!  :-)


Karie has done a great job with her Fall Cards and next up, I will be posting some great birthday ideas.  Happy Embossing, :-)  Donna

1 comment:

  1. Cute autumn cards Karie! You amaze me with everything you create! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete