Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Thursday, February 18, 2021

MORE VALENTINES

Good morning once again.  Yesterday (and every Wednesday) is a long day for my daughter and I because not only does she have her radiation, but she also has chemo!  So, we are at the hospital for about 7 hours.  Did I mention it's a very long day! Nonetheless, here are some additional Valentine ideas that I did not get posted yesterday!  These first few are from a long time craft friend of mine ... in England!

Love Tag L9272 and L9455.


Rolled Roses Tag L9379 and L9452.


And these Valentines are from Karie:











Thank you Sharon and Karie for these wonderful, "heartfelt" ideas.  Tomorrow I hope to post some of my Cut Outs from Lasting Impressions' Valentine Release.  And BTW, have you seen their "Green" Release?  Karie says she has already started on those ideas.  Oh my ... I simply cannot keep up with that girl.  LOL   Until tomorrow, happy embossing wherever your heart takes you.  :-) D

No comments:

Post a Comment