Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY ... TOMORROW!

  March Calendar from Barbara.

 Hello everyone!  I have been trying to update my blog for more than two weeks.  However, my daughter's radiation and chemo treatments ended and no one told us it was going to get worse after treatment!  What?  OMG ... we are thinking just how bad can it get?  Well, I won't go into detail, but it has been awful and she's been so brave through it all.  Finally, I have a little time this morning and I so wanted to show you St. Pat card ideas from Karie!  These first few samples are Cut Outs from Lasting Impressions' Green Release. I love them!

.




Karie also did some embossing and this first one is my favorite!






I am afraid I had very little time to do much card making lately, but I managed to make a card for my granddaughter's 25th birthday AND one I fully intended to send to Karie (long before now) as a thank you for all of her beautiful cards and support (it is finally in the mail Karie)!  Here are my two "green" cards:


Madyson's Birthday Card.


Card for Karie.

I am looking forward to Corned Beef and Cabbage tomorrow.  I used to make it in a slow cooker ... that is ... until I got my Insta Pot!  Now it takes me 1 1/2 hours and it is the best I have ever had!  Woo hoo.  Wishing you all a Happy St. Patty's Day (tomorrow).  Hugs, D

No comments:

Post a Comment