Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Monday, August 2, 2021

LI's SUMMER CAMP WEEK 3 BEGINS SOON!

 

Donna's LI Summer Camp Sunshine Cut Out.

Good morning!  I'm excited to remind you that Week 3 of LI's Summer Camp Videos will run August 17 - 20th, entitled "Note Worthy."  The card I made above is just a peek of what is to come ... my favorite week!  So, get ready to play and come watch!  I also want to show you two cards below made by one of my cardmaking classmates over the weekend using LI Christmas Cut Outs.  Kathy did such a great job and I think you will agree.  Happy crafting!  :-)  Donna


Kathy's LI Christmas Cut Out Deer Tag.
Kathy turned her tag into a greeting card and added
"Merry Christmas," making it a perfect Greeting Card!

Kathy's LI Christmas Cut Out Deer Pocket.
Once again, Kathy chose to turn this adorable pocket
into the perfect Christmas Greeting Card.
Very nice job, Kathy!


3 comments:

  1. Cute cards Kathy!!!! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna....your Hello Sunshine card is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always Kaye, thank you for looking at my blog and your sweet comments. We both know how difficult it is to viewers to leave a comment and while we chat back-and-forth a lot about crafting, I so appreciate you and the ideas we share. You are amazing. XO

      Delete