Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's a new day ... thank heavens!

We've all had days when things go wrong and yesterday, for me, was no exception! Now my whole day wasn't ruined ... just my evening! I had planned to surprise my hubby with our favorite pasta dish from Giada. Simple ingredients really ... brocolli, lots of garlic, sausage, red pepper, cheese and pasta. What's not to like? Well, I went to the refrigerator to get the brocolli and nope ... couldn't find it. Since pasta was cooking and sausage was done, I thought, "Okay Donna just add some pasta sauce and call it done." After all ... I did just buy 4 jars of sauce at the store on Monday. Hmmmmmm ... now where did I put that sauce? Well, Dick and I both looked high and low with no success. I mean ... where did 4 jars go? My suspicions are ... left behind at the store! Now what? No sauce; pasta is done and sausage is now over-cooked. My dinner ruined. So glad it's a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment