Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Monday, March 8, 2010

Rib Cage Sprain

Well, I've sprained my rib cage ... all from reaching deep in that large trash can. I won't be doing that again! Heck with those pasta sauce jars ... wherever they might be. New Lasting Impressions Templates arrive April 1st and I'll be posting those soon and doing lots of embossing while I sit and heal. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Oooh Donna. Stay outta rubbish bins. Sorry you are so sore. Sounds like you left a whole bag of shopping at the supermarket. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing some new stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing my fingers for something fun and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy oh howdy girls ... I will definitely stay out of trash cans and yes, I'm hoping L.I. comes out with some darling templates. It's been way too long! :-)

    ReplyDelete