Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Thursday, April 2, 2020

NEWS FROM DONNA


Hi everyone.  I made this card a year or so ago and thought it would be appropriate to upload it here to tell you all ... what's up!   :-)

OMG ... where do I begin?  I have supported Lasting Impressions for almost 20 years and have headed their Design Team for several years with the help of my two very good friends Kaye, who works at LI and Barbara, who lives in Las Vegas.  We recently added a new member to the team, Karie, who lives in Huntington Beach, California.  Recently LI announced they would no longer be making brass templates.  Wow ... that was a hard pill to swallow because embossing is, and always will be, my very favorite thing to do.  I was very sad to hear this news but change is constant and there have been lots of changes at Lasting Impressions.  LI will always make the best paper, in my opinion, and with no new templates they are now going down a different path with their new Cut Outs and Shelf Sitters and I will no longer be on the LI Blog.  I am hoping this will give me more time to concentrate on my own blog and my teammates will continue to send me their ideas and projects so that I can display them here.  I am wishing you all an amazing day and promise you there will be lots and lots of fun ideas coming up.  Embossing joys, :-)  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment