Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

CINCO DE MAYO

Karie's LI Gnome Cinco de Mayo Card.

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone.  While I just posted the May Challenge cards yesterday, I just could not let this day go by without showing you this funny card that Karie created with the retired gnome template from Lasting Impressions, along with the cactus template #L9805.  While the gnome is no longer available, the cactus template is!  Here's a card I did last year for Valentine's Day:

Donna's LI Template #L9805.

You can expect to see more gnome images from Karie as it is one of her favorites and she always makes me smile with her ideas!  The gnome was a special template included in owner Kerry's Emboss-A-Lot Classes she taught last year.  If any of you have the gnome, I would love to see what you do with your gnome to make people smile!

Have an amazing Cinco de Mayo day and be safe!   Embossing joys, :-) Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment