Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

JUNE'S MONTHLY TEMPLATE CHALLENGE!

Good morning everyone.  For those of you who celebrated, I hope you had a great Mother's Day Weekend.  I sure did.  My family all gathered on SKYPE to open gifts and cards and we did a virtual tour of Claude Monet's Museum.  Then we girls, in the family, all watched the new "Little Women" movie, in our separate homes, then texted our reviews of the film.  It was such a fun day.  Now I'm ready for June's Template Challenge.  If any of you have these two templates, I would love to see what you have done with them:

Donna's Zoo, L.I. Template #L9214.

Donna's Summer Fun, L.I. Template #M10.

These two card samples I did many years ago and I hope they might inspire you.  If you have a card to share, I would love to see it and please feel free to email me same at either Luv2Emboss@aol.com or dndlane@aol.com.  Thanks for stopping by.  Now let's see with my Design Team comes up with.  Happy embossing, :-)  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment