Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

HALLOWEEN DAYS GONE BY!

Kaye's October 2017 Coaster Calendar, Template L9339.


 As most of us struggle through this pandemic, I am reminded that every day may not be good, but there is good in every day!  And today, I am counting my blessings for my crafty friends and family. With Halloween approaching next month, I am wondering what kind of Halloween will this year bring?  Will there be "Trick-or-Treaters," for example?  The image above was made by Design Team Member Kaye when she taught a Coaster Calendar Class in 2017, at Lasting Impressions.  OMG ... three years ago?  And who puts purple and orange together?  Really?  Yep ... perfect for Halloween!  LOL  And here is the "inside" of a Halloween explosion Box I made several years ago (first layer only):

Donna's Halloween Explosion Box inside!  Templates L9104, S404, S410, S603, L9419.


Will you be sending Halloween Cards this year?  In case you might, here are some examples of  "Halloween Days Gone By," and some new ideas will be posted in the days to come!  So, be sure and check in again and again!  Happy Halloween, errrrrr Embossing!   :-)  Donna

Donna's Haunting Grave Site, Template L9616.

Kaye's Fall Pumpkins, Template L9608.


Donna's Broom Parking, Templates L9802, L9726.

Donna's Witchy-Boo, Template L9412.

Jan's Boo to You Ghost, Template L9033.


Jan's Trick-or-Treat Witch Feet, Template L9156.



Jan's Happy Halloween Frank, Template L9424.

2 comments:

  1. Augh!!! These are so cute!!! I can't believe its been three years already!!! ALL of these cards are so cute!!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank YOU for making such a cute Halloween/October Coaster Calendar! :-)

      Delete