Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

AUGUST TEMPLATE CHALLENGE - VACATIONS!


Donna's Vacation Card using LI Templates  S495, L9384, and S723.


Good morning everyone!  Do you need a vacation from this pandemic?  I sure do and the Design Team have come up with some terrific ideas.  It does not matter if you travel by air, land or sea ... just enjoy the journey!  :-) 

Kaye's Camper, LI Template #L9761.
Kaye's Camper, LI Template L9761.  I love the color Kaye used for her camper.  The yellow is so cheerful.  

This is Barbara's version of her camper, LI Templates L9761 and L9601 for the fir tree.  Isn't her background paper cute?

This is Barbara's truck heading for a day at the beach.  I wanna go!  Barbara used LI Templates L9413 for her truck, S711 for the sun, and the tree is L9765.

Jan's "On the Road Again" car, LI Template L9384 is so cute and I love the luggage rack!  Jan also used "Scrapbooks ... on the Go, Moments Remembered," for her background.

And here's an amazing Shutter Card from Karie!  OMG this girl does love to go all out and believe this ... she makes several of these to give away to friends!  Want to be her friend?  I do!  :-)  Karie used LI Templates M2 for the trees, fish, canoe/paddle, and "camp."  L9223 for the fire and S835 for the bear.  Great job Karie.

August isn't over yet and there is more to come so please check back soon.  Happy Embossing, :-)  Donna.

2 comments:

  1. As always, you girls have outdone yourselves! These are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your yellow trailer is what got me rolling. I finally used that cute template for my pop-up card. I love your version and the papers you used. Really wonderful. :-)

      Delete