Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

SUMMER CAMP!

Donna's LI Summer Camp Thank You Tag Card.
Good morning everyone!  I want to thank you for being so patient about my missing August Challenge Vacation uploads!  I have been so naughty watching Kerry's Summer Camp Class Videos at LI and making cards instead!  They have been such fun.  You can still order the kits and play along or just watch the videos for great ideas.  Here are the cards I've done so far.  Happy crafting!  :-)  Donna.  P.S.  Vacation ideas are still coming so stay tuned!

Donna's Summer Camp Friendship Card.


Donna's Summer Camp Gift Card Tag To and From.


Donna's Summer Camp Fresh Flowers.

Donna's Summer Camp I'd Pick You.

2 comments:

  1. Donna these are beautiful! And I love your added special little touches. Nice job! Can't wait for more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaye. I do love the black layered paper behind the focal image. I think it really makes it pop and I think it helps the image not look so "lonely!" :-) Wait until you see what Karie has done with her cards! :-)

      Delete