Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Sunday, August 9, 2020

LI SUMMER CAMP WEEK 1 HAS ENDED!

Donna's Summer Camp Paris Poodle Card

 Good evening everyone!  Well  the LI Summer Camp Week 1, "Off to Paris," has now ended and we have all left Paris.  It has been such fun creating cards with LI's Card Cut Outs and because the card above was all about Paris, I just had to add an embossed Poodle, LI Template #L9477.  He's a cutie!  :-)

Karie did some embossing also when she made her French Flowers Card.

Karie's Summer Camp Fresh Flowers.

I love how Karie embossed two daisies with little button centers to go in her flower shop.  She also made the shopping bag and filled it with French Bon-Bons.  Oh yummy!

Karie's Summer Camp French Bon-Bons.

Here is my little Shopping Bag. All I added were two buttons ... no yummy candy.  But, I think it would make a very cute Gift Card bag!

Donna's Summer Camp Shopping Bag.

Week 2 of Summer Camp starts on Monday, August 24th, and is entitled "On the Farm."  The images are adorable and I can hardly wait to get started.  While we do wait, I will be posting the vacation ideas from the Design Team for our August Challenge.  I've had a peek and the cards are adorable!  Happy Crafting, :-)  Donna

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour mom ami! These cards are so fresh looking and I LOVE the little purse gift bag! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poodle card was inspired after watching LI's first video class. Now I am looking forward to the second video class. "Come on Chickens!"

    ReplyDelete