Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

BEFORE LEAVING JULY

Good afternoon.  Before leaving the month of July, I wanted to post a couple of Christmas ideas from my Aussie buddy Julie I just received and a few more oldies that I sent out recently to family and friends.  Its been great fun going through those 20+ shoe boxes full of my cards and it has truly been a nice ride down memory lane for most of them.  Here are 3 cards from Julie:


Julie's Christmas Bear using LI Template #L1089.
Julie's Christmas Tree using LI Template #L9075.


















Julie's Santa using LI Template #L9683.

And a few "oldies" from me:


Donna's Oldie, Hi Tweety using LI Template #L9666.

Donna's Kick Up Your Heels using LI Template #L9238.










Donna's Smile Poppies using LI Templatae #L9642

Donna's Miss You using LI Template #L9335.

















Next up:  August Template Challenge Theme ... all about vacations!  That could be a "tuffy" with our stay-at-home orders but, I am confident the Design Team will come up with some great ideas so check back soon.  Happy Embossing, :-)  Donna.

2 comments:

  1. Cute papers Julie!!! I love the plaid and the floral paper! Nice job! Donna ... I LOVE that 'tweety' card! It has a formal look and at the same time a whimsical feel! And love your new high heel card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think people shy away from the larger templates but this one ... a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do and "Kick up your heels" is just perfect for this large template! Woo-hoo! Thanks Kaye.

    ReplyDelete