Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Friday, July 17, 2020

DAY 3 CHRISTMAS OLDIES

Donna's Joy using LI Template #S556.

Good morning.  Embossing has always brought me great "joy" and truly my favorite way to craft.  Over the years, as LI has made fewer and fewer brass templates, I have turned to stamped images for my projects but, I always end up with a stylus in hand, a light box, and one of my favorite brass templates.  The "joy" template above is a great image for both a card and/or gift tag.  It's so quick and I love the holly background paper designed by teammate Kaye!  I've used that paper often.  Here are a few more of my "oldies but goodies" Christmas cards below.  Happy Holiday Embossing, :-)  Donna

Donna's Joy2 using LI Template #S556.  Here is another version of my Joy card above using LI's Colored Impression's Software.  Makes a great thank you card and so easy!
Donna's Christmas Delight Pudding using LI Template #L9428 and Colored Impression's Software.
Donna's Winter Hat using LI Template #L9439 and Colored Impression's Software.
Donna's Friends Ornaments using LI Template #L9594.
Donna's Santa Hat using LI Template #L1026.
Donna's Hep Wanted Deer using LI Template #L9168.

Donna's Noel using LI Template #S527.
Donna's Snowone Like You using LI Templates #L9520 and #L9166 along with Colored Impression's Software.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Donna. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. I can always count on you for a sweet comment. XO

      Delete