Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Saturday, July 18, 2020

DAY 4 CHRISTMAS OLDIES

Jan's Sitting Snowman Tag using LI Template #L9017.

Day 4 of some wonderful Christmas ideas from teammate Jan.  I love the little guy above and he fits so snuggly in his oval frame.  Jan used Colored Impressions' Software to print him out.  Here are some more ideas from Jan and I hope they will inspire you to get some Christmas projects done ... sooner rather than later!  Happy Embossing, :-)  Donna.


Jan's Santa and Tree Tag using LI Template #L901 and Colored Impressions' Software.

Jan's Gingerbread Boy Tag using LI Templates #L9190, #L9279,  i188, and Colored Impressions' Software..
Jan's Santa Card using LI Template #L921, Colored Impressions' Software, and Lawn Fawn Gift Bag Die.


Jan's Santa with Cane Tag using LI Templates #L9190, #L1064, and Colored Impressions' Software.
Jan's Santa & Tree Tag using LI Templates #L9190, #L901, and Colored Impressions' Software.

Jan's Reindeer using LI Tmplate #L9036, Colored Impressions' Software, and Lawn Fawn Gift Bag Die.
Jan's Santa Tag using LI Templates #L9190, #L921, and Colored Impressions' Software.

No comments:

Post a Comment